TX9 2 kVA
Online UPS Series
The TX9 2 kVA is an equipment built to ensure the protection and continued operation of medium and small scale IT equipment rooms.
The UPS programming allows configuration in parallel of the isolation transformer, ensuring greater protection of the load and increased capacity or redundancy.
Through an LCD screen, the user can monitor the current status of the unit, as well as the configuration of parameters.
- It sustains load stability of mission-critical equipment with an output power factor of 0.9.
- Guaranteed continuous operation of the equipment because of the easy to replace hot swappable battery.
- True Online double conversion UPS
- For efficient management and monitoring, it features SNMP, USB, and RS-232 -communication lines
- It allows for vertical or horizontal tower- or rack-mounted systems, and it does not need cabinet space any greater than 2U.
- It ensures greater protection for critical loads through a system of programmable sockets.
- It works with ECO and ECO advanced systems, ensuring an operation efficiency of up to 98%.
- It decreases energy consumption.
- Possibility of installing external battery banks to increase autonomy and support.