Interactive UPS series
A robust, high quality unit designed to protect equipment is the PT-2000 design and production factor. It is highly reliable thanks to its microprocessor control.
- Voltage inputs are stabilized and controlled by AVR and Buck systems.
- It features alarm muffler system, emergency battery, voltage regulation, as well as surge protection, voltage spikes and overloads, short circuits, and protection against transients from modems and telephone lines.
- The PT-2000 has a self-rebooting system, which allows it to operate without AC power. It also allows charging even when the unit is off.
- The control software can be downloaded for free from a communication port enabled on the unit.
- This UPS has high range microprocessors providing reliability and safety for IT systems
- It has a small design and includes an emergency battery, voltage regulation and alarm silence for a competitive price.