Cummins electrical engine generator
Celebrating almost 100 years of being in the internal combustion engine market, Cummins has developed technology to provide equipment with high efficiency and performance, supporting the quality of Powertech electrical generators.
Additionally, Powertech incorporates Stamford alternators to its generator sets. They are part of Cummins and provide great reliability for protecting and supporting the operation in most critical times.
Likewise, Powetech uses Deep Sea controllers, which allow users to monitor engine set parameters from a single place in an efficient and friendly manner.
- ± 2 V voltage regulation
- Electronic speed regulator
- ± 1 Hz frequency regulation
- Low noise level (70 dB @ 7 m)
- Deep Sea 7420 LCD screen controller
- Centralizedcutting-edge technologycontrol system
- Highly efficient engine with low fuel comsuption
- Alternator with 12 wire reconnectable winding
- Silent cabinet for outdoors
- Remote generator set monitoring
- Highly efficient turbocharged engine